This training covers all the main aspects of SuperNova from the basics of magnification, through to the advanced speech and Braille settings.
Who is it for?
- Individual users
- Access technology trainers
- Describe the key features of the 4 editions of SuperNova and suitability for customers with varying levels of sight loss
- Navigate the SuperNova control panel and its menu structure to personalise settings
- Demonstrate how SuperNova’s speech and visual tools may be used to provide access to common Microsoft applications
- Use SuperNova with Microsoft Office to create and format documents, and navigate spreadsheets.
- Use SuperNova with Internet Explorer to navigate the internet and retrieve information
- Perform basic troubleshooting within SuperNova speech and voice settings, and know where to find alternative sources of help or support
- Installing SuperNova
- Using speech
- Visual tools including magnification
- Using a Braille display with SuperNova
- Using SuperNova with Microsoft Office
- Using SuperNova on the Internet
- Using SuperNova’s Help