Introduction to Dolphin Supernova Access Suite
This training covers all the main aspects of SuperNova from the basics of magnification, through to the advanced speech and Braille settings.
Who is it for?
- Individual users
- Access technology trainers
- Describe the key features of the 4 editions of SuperNova and suitability for customers with varying levels of sight loss
- Navigate the SuperNova control panel and its menu structure to personalise settings
- Demonstrate how SuperNova’s speech and visual tools may be used to provide access to common Microsoft applications
- Use SuperNova with Microsoft Office to create and format documents, and navigate spreadsheets.
- Use SuperNova with Internet Explorer to navigate the internet and retrieve information
- Perform basic troubleshooting within SuperNova speech and voice settings, and know where to find alternative sources of help or support
- Installing SuperNova
- Using speech
- Visual tools including magnification
- Using a Braille display with SuperNova
- Using SuperNova with Microsoft Office
- Using SuperNova on the Internet
- Using SuperNova’s Help